I'm trying to put my contacts from my mac into my blackbery 8700, i tried desktop manager for mac and it says that the phone is to old, pocketmac doesn't see the phone when its connected and Missing Sync says this in the sync history:
    <br>
    Application started on 5/25/09 11:39 AM (version 2.0.2, build 132)
    BlackBerry connected
    Error connecting to device. You may need to restart The Missing Sync on the device if problems persist.
    BlackBerry disconnected
    BlackBerry connected
    Error connecting to device. You may need to restart The Missing Sync on the device if problems persist.
    Application started on 11/15/09 12:04 PM (version 2.0.2, build 132)
    BlackBerry connected
    BlackBerry disconnected

and when it trys to sync through bluetooth it says the device doesn't have the necessary services.

am i doing something wrong?
    i backup my BB's 8900 contacts every week and i lost it and im trying to send the contacts to my 8700 but it wont work, i did it once like a year or so ago but i dont remember how i did it.
    what do i do?
    11-15-09 02:19 PM
    nevermind. i got it.
    11-15-09 02:45 PM
    Could you share how you fixed it please? I'm on a mac too. Thanks.
    11-29-09 04:48 AM
    yes, how to fixed that ? because my client had that problem too
    12-02-09 02:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD