I installed the Desktop Manager on a HP Mini (which is one of those cheap and incredibly small laptops) but when I try to run it says that the mini laptop's resolution is too small to display Roxio's Media Manager...

So my question is this one: Are there any alternatives to Roxio's Media Manager?

Thank you for your time,

<Paolo>
    06-11-09 02:30 PM
    Depends on what you are using Roxio for, I guess. If you are just using it for music some ideas are:

1. Drag and drop in windows explorer (i.e. use it as a USB drive)--this of course also works with other media.
    2. iTunes (download MediaSync separately from Blackberry.com
    3. MediaMonkey, Songbird, WMP, or any other media player that can sync with generic devices. I use MediaMonkey and it works great, much better than the iTunes sync.
    06-11-09 02:36 PM
    Try using windows media player 10. You cant do the drag and drop thing because the 8700 doesnt have a media card. Meaning you cant use it as a mass storage device.
    06-11-09 03:12 PM
    I have the same problem with my ACER netbook. I dont use the program so I have not bothered to play with it
    06-11-09 05:41 PM
    Thank you for your answers, but since the 8700c doesn't have additional memory slots, it can't be treated like a mass storage device...

...My main interest is to manage the documents that I make with Documents to Go.

Again thank you very much for all your answers, they're still useful nonetheless, though my worries lie with my inability to handle Documents to Go files.
    06-11-09 06:46 PM
    Email them to yourself and modify them.
    06-11-09 06:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD