At my work whenever I receive a response to an email from someones Blackberry, it says sent by blackberry at the bottom.

When I send a message to them it does not. is there a way to turn this on?
    04-14-08 07:54 PM
    Welcome to CB. flamenko.

Bienvenido!
    Last edited by azeis; 04-14-08 at 08:56 PM.
    04-14-08 08:51 PM
    Messages/Options/Email Settings/Use Auto Signature.
    I believe the text you want is the default text.
    04-14-08 08:59 PM
    That's what comes up as my default signature.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-14-08 09:03 PM
    Go to the website where u set up ur email and u will find it there
    04-14-08 09:05 PM
    I don't understand. My company set the email up so my office email downloads automatically. Is there any way I can get it to say that without putting it in my sig block as well?

EDIT: Sorry...JeffH I see. Since I altered my sig block, I prob erased that than if thats the case.

Tx and thanks all for the welcome.
    04-14-08 09:15 PM
    I don't understand. My company set the email up so my office email downloads automatically. Is there any way I can get it to say that without putting it in my sig block as well?
    To say what? You can set up a signature in Outlook as well as on the BB. They can be different. I use the same one on both so recipients don't know that I'm responding from a BB. But you can have your office outlook have one sig and your BB a different one if you want.
    04-14-08 09:18 PM
    I was just hoping hoping there was an option to just get the line without inserting it into the sigblock.

Tx all.
    04-15-08 06:05 AM
    Flamenko, I too am on a corporate BES server, and the auto-sig works fine. What do you see on your blackberry when you check the auto siig setting? Is your company perhaps blocking its use with a policy?
    04-15-08 06:59 AM
    I was just hoping hoping there was an option to just get the line without inserting it into the sigblock.

Tx all.
    Your BES Admin at work can add this to all e-mail sent by all devices or just yours.

We use "Sent from a Mobile device" after everyones signature that way if you make a typo the recipient will hopefully not think your an ***** and realize it was probably the little keys.
    04-15-08 07:04 AM
    I just added it 4 lines below my Sig block which is already too large for my liking but needs to be that way.

Kinda like this site... All are very helpful.

I myself am a ssd and computer guy, better known as 'Les' at notebookreview.com. I am also pretty well known all over the net for my ssd background. If I can return the help to anybody in any way, please let me know.
    04-15-08 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD