Hi there... I am a noob with a VZ8703e.. so far, very impressed...

I am trying to figure out how to be reading messages, delete a message and automatically move onto the next message in the list.

Instead, I will be reading a message and when I delete the message, I am brought out to the message list. I guess I want it to act like my Outlook client.

I find myself entering my messages, reading them all at a time by pressing "N" to read the next one and when I am all down, going out to the Message List and the selecting the ones I want to delete and do a mass delete. There has to be a better way.

Did I explain this correctly?

Thoughts?

TIA

-sjf
    03-30-07 03:25 AM
    ...no way to be in a message, delete it, and automatically be taken to the next one. It will always take you back to the 'list view'...

Now, from the list view you can delete MULTIPLE emails! Holding the 'shift' while scrolling will highlight emails in the list, then you press delete...
    03-30-07 06:46 AM
    Yep, that's downside to the OS. But being able to delete multiple message in the list view makes up for it.
    03-30-07 06:57 AM
    Does anyone know a way to select all contacts to delete on the Blackberry 8703e? I can scroll select all in the phone log and email application by holding down the NUM key while scrolling down the list; but I can't use the same technique in contacts or tasks???
    03-31-07 04:41 PM
    ...no way to be in a message, delete it, and automatically be taken to the next one. It will always take you back to the 'list view'...

Now, from the list view you can delete MULTIPLE emails! Holding the 'shift' while scrolling will highlight emails in the list, then you press delete...
    And all this time I have been messing around trying to find a mass delete feature and it was this easy..... Sheesh

Thanks
    02-02-08 07:22 PM
    And all this time I have been messing around trying to find a mass delete feature and it was this easy..... Sheesh

Thanks
    Anybody know how to delete these. I did originally (First ten things), then upgraded the OS and they came back. Now I cant seem to delete them.
    02-15-08 12:00 PM
    [QUOTE=Sirthinks;123727]And all this time I have been messing around trying to find a mass delete feature and it was this easy..... Sheesh

Thanks[/QUOTE

I have been looking and looking, I can highlight "everything" and delete just like my PC. Amen
    07-02-09 06:42 PM
    Hi iam newbie to this forum my name Mark
    07-02-09 08:13 PM
    is there a way to just delete all messages without highlighting? like go somewhere and click delete all....
    02-03-10 03:46 PM
    is there a way to just delete all messages without highlighting? like go somewhere and click delete all....
    i believe you can just highlight the date line and select "delete all prior".
    02-07-10 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD