I downloaded the xplayer on my blackberry 8703e and it keeps saying error when you opoen it and it takes a long time for it to give me the error message i have searched and searched and i can find a way to delete it can i get some help please?!
    05-18-08 06:29 AM
    Options, Advanced Options, Applications, scroll to the app, Menu, Delete.
    05-18-08 06:44 AM
    I tried that and the application don't show up int he menu but it show the icon on my main screen. I know this is pretty weird. Can you help me?
    05-18-08 08:40 AM
    In the Application Loader of BlackBerry DeskTop Manager you'll see a list of your applications/themes, etc. Deselect the "x" beside the name of the application you want to get rid of and then click the button at the bottom of the screen, and it will wipe it out for you.
    05-18-08 05:33 PM
    It will either show up on the APP menu or in the APP loader on your computer. Have you found it yet?
    05-29-08 12:38 PM
    I have an 'L' theme that does this. I uninstalled it from the applications screen, and now it is gone on the applications screen in the phone and the app loader on the desktop software, but I can still switch to this theme.

fun fun.

I have deleted xplayer with no problems before, oddly enough.
    05-29-08 03:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD