Hey guys,
    i recently bought a bb curve a couple days ago and its been awesome till this morning, the hour glass thing.. keeps flashin... it doenst rotate.. it just flashes.. at first i thought maybe theres programs running and even when i closed.. and deleted programs. im styll getting the flashin hour glass

does anyone know whats going on ? can some one help ?

thanks
    08-28-08 09:50 AM
    With the BB powered on, remove the battery for a few seconds, replace and reboot the BB. It should show the hourglass less.
    08-28-08 10:00 AM
    Can you please post your file free? Thanks.
    08-28-08 10:07 AM
    Hey guys,
    i recently bought a bb curve a couple days ago and its been awesome till this morning, the hour glass thing.. keeps flashin... it doenst rotate.. it just flashes.. at first i thought maybe theres programs running and even when i closed.. and deleted programs. im styll getting the flashin hour glass

does anyone know whats going on ? can some one help ?

thanks
    Check the forums there is another thread discussing this right now.
    08-28-08 10:36 AM
    remove the battery and replace...!
    08-30-08 09:03 AM
    First of all, make sure you are closing your apps properly!

It is useless to delete all of your apps, when you might have just been leaving them open in the background. Use the app switcher (Alt - Back) to view all open apps. Go through the apps and then do Menu > Close to close them properly.

Also, if you go to Options > Status > File Free and the number is below 12,xxx,xxx you need to use CrackMem or Stoner's Guide to free up memory. Links in my signature! Good Luck
    08-30-08 09:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD