Hi all!

I'm new to BlackBerry and have decided to test the water with a secondhand 8707v, I have had it unlocked to work with my t-mobile (uk) SIM, added all the data packages, set up my email etc. at this everything seemed fine, my 4 email account are all synced and I can send and receive no problem, however I do not seem to be able to connect to the browser?? a t-zone icon now appear, however when I try to connect to any address, all I get is 'invalid address' and the web address I have tried?

Any idea's, I have looked at the browser config. and every is looking right? I hope I can get this to work because I don't want to give up at the first hurdle!

Many thanks for any help!!!

EDO
    04-28-09 02:59 PM
    Log into your BIS account with tmobile at the my-tmobile site. Once there go to set up blackberry internet email. In there you will see a link for service books. Click it and resend service books. You should get emails on the device saying it was successful. Now on your app screen of the device look to see if you have a "world" icon. Thats the browser icon the Tzones thing is something else for games and apps I think. Also try hold alt key and clicking the trackwheel then selecting show all. The browser icon may be hidden.
    04-28-09 06:37 PM
    Hi

I have tried all this, no luck, I have a icon with a world on it which is my browser, just keeps telling me I can not connect to the internet. all my emails are fine and coming through.

It seems that I can not get an open connection with the internet? any other idea's

EDO
    Last edited by edo8109; 04-29-09 at 01:38 PM.
    04-29-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD