My blackberry keeps on rebooting and showing the hourglass every few seconds . I have a Mac and can't use jl_cmder. Any help??
    07-13-09 10:03 PM
    You need to borrow someones pc and reload the OS. Theres a link in my signature for nuked device.
    07-14-09 05:45 AM
    I have followed all the instructions to the T. I still cannot get my Blackberry 8700c to boot. I'm a computer tech and can follow the directions and I get all the way through the process but it never completes fully with or without the battery in. It always terminates at the reconnecting with JVM task in progress with the message "unable to reconnect to the device during a multi-stage load operation". Desktop Manager and device manager both recognize the pin # but at the bottom of the Desktop Manager it still says Device connected(PIN) None. When I click on None I see the pin number. I really need all of the data off this device. I don't care if I get it up and running again or not. I ordered another new one off of Ebay. Is there any way to get the data off of it without using the Desktop Manager? Thanks alot.
    09-27-09 09:17 PM
    hello, I just went through a reload on my nuked berry this might help check out my thread

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...=1#post3690407
    09-27-09 10:10 PM
    Thanks so much, I just tried charging the battery fully using another BB and repeated the process with the same results. There must be some way to suck the data off of this thing. Through USB without the battery in there a connection is established because the PIN number is recognized. I feel like such a fool for not regularly backing this thing up.
    09-28-09 07:05 AM
    Well, no reason to feel the fool. Your not the only one that does not backup. That being said. I had a heck of a time reviving my botched OS load, took me almost 15 tries. It can be done, but it may take some changes. I eventually had to restart in safe mode and use bbsak, may have been coincidence but that worked for me.
    09-28-09 08:08 AM
    call rim 18772552377
    11-02-09 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD