I have XP Pro with Office 07, since I upgraded Office I have not been able to syncronize. When I try to set it up a error message appears and it says to check the logs. I called T-Mobile and they reffer me to BB themseleves. They are telling me that it must be an error with Microsoft software. I installes and re installed the device mgr. software several times and it did't help.
    My only gues is that it is not compatible with 2007 outlook.
    Any body had this happend? Please help me, I need to be able to sync. my contact list and calendar daily.
    Thanks in advance.
    12-12-07 04:12 PM
    Have you visited BlackBerry's website for support? Or Microsoft's? Sometimes, in their support sections they may have answered a question regarding that same issue, because I'm sure you're not the only one. I'd go to BlackBerry first, then Microsoft. Sorry about the problems man.
    12-12-07 07:40 PM
    i have the same problem with my 8320, the blue tooth setting are grayed and can't be changed. Today I downloaded the Desktop Mgr and the device to the most recent according to T-mobile. I have a new Dell Vostro with XP Home.
    I have yet to find a solution for this and I searched on several forums including RIM's
    Anybody fixed this issue?
    06-13-08 09:53 PM
    What is the specific message? I am using XP Pro and Office 2007. I have been able to sync my 8703e just fine.
    06-15-08 10:32 AM
    You may want to try the following:

Delete the "Intellisync" folder from the following directory:
    C:\Documents and Settings\XXXXUSERNAMEXXXX\Application Data\Research In Motion\BlackBerry

- Replacing XXXXUSERNAMEXXXX with your actual Windows username. The Application Data folder may be hidden so you have to change View in your Folder Options.

Once you've deleted that file, plug in your device reconfigure the Sync Config settings and retry.
    06-15-08 10:35 AM
    thank you, i am going to try that.
    06-15-08 08:36 PM
    thank you aingaran..it worked great for me and i never would have found it on my own. i love this site and the people on it. You make such a difference and I enjoy every time i sign in....
    06-16-08 12:22 PM
    I just got around this but now I cant change the hidden files settings so I can't find the files. I am using XP home maybe this is one of the differences with XP Pro? Any pointers? Is like a circle with a green dot but I click on it, doble click, right click it and nothing happens.
    Thanks for your help
    06-16-08 09:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD