Hi everybody,

I just picked up my 8703e, love it so far. I've been through the manual, the phone and this site and am having trouble putting my email account on the phone (basically hotmail accounts, nothing through work).

Can someone please show me what I'm doing wrong? Like I said, I'm not using a work email, so I'm assuming I wont be using the Enterprise Activation, I've gone through the options and to advanced options and then to browser, push browser, and then message services, and I'm lost. I don't see anywhere to put in my email account login/passwords.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Lee
    Last edited by leewrisley; 12-19-08 at 07:58 PM.
    12-16-08 01:21 PM
    12-16-08 01:30 PM
    OK - I'm moving a step in the right direction, but not quite there yet, lol. In order to do so, I have to have an account with Blackberry, but the PIN from the phone is associated with a previous account owner (I bought the phone from someone else). How do I get this reset so that I may use it? Can I call Verizon and have them reset it?

Thanks again for the help.

Lee
    12-16-08 02:18 PM
    Only the previous owner can release it.
    12-16-08 02:28 PM
    I just wanted to say thanks for the help. It turned out it wasn't even for a Verizon, it was "Payless Cellular" whoever they are. Thanks guys and take care!

Lee
    12-17-08 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD