Hi, good morning to all...i just downloaded the BBSmart email trial after reading about the software. When I installed it, i wasnt sure if i chose the right connection ( wap, tcp/ip and one other) anyway, i deleted it and tried to reinstall but im getting a msg saying i cant access gateway voicestream etc on this browser...? pls help i'd really like to try this software
    09-06-07 10:53 AM
    Hi speed_demon29,

Could you email us at support@blackberrysmart.com and we should be able to help you get things sorted out. Sorry about the late reply - I don't usually jump in and check this section of the forum as much as I should!

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    09-08-07 01:05 AM
    I'm wondering if anyone can help (eZainny)?

Going to my email option and then BBSmart Options, causes an Uncaught exception: -1.

I've reset my device, uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it won't let me in at all.

Any ideas?
    11-24-07 06:15 PM
    Have you checked the application permissions for BBSmart? Go to Options >Advanced Options >Applications >highlight BBSmart and hit menu and select "edit permissions." Set everything to allow. Then reboot and try again....grasping at straws here...
    11-24-07 06:38 PM
    Hi Stublue,

We've found that this error can be caused when at least one of your email accounts that you have registered with your BlackBerry isn't operational. First, verify this is the case by checking that you can both send and receive using all your email accounts from on your BlackBerry.

If you find that one is non-operational you can restore functionality by resending your service books (if you are not sure how to do this yourself then you can call your network provider and they can do this for you).

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    11-24-07 10:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD