Okay, I have a blackberry 8700g. Today I was at work and my phone started vibrating and it would stop. Actually, it only got faster, it was running so fast that it felt like holding on to an electric shaver and it sounded like one too. I turned off my phone and would you know that it was still vibrating..... I had to take the battery out to make it stop. And now everytime I that I even make contact with the battery it starts vibrating at the high speed again. Has anyone ever had this problem. The phone it self still works I can make calls and surf the web and everything else but it just won't stop vibrating. And also I think that its done something with my keyboard because now when I press certian keys, it types more than that letter sometimes the letter next to it and the space key is bringing up werid things, but when the vibrating stops it works fine but then once it starts again ERRRRRRRRRRR!! Is it possible to disconnect the vibrating motor???
    07-17-08 09:37 PM
    i know people who would kill for that phone!
    07-17-08 09:45 PM
    lol, pltaylor was thinking the same thing,,, but seriously Jameson sounds like ya might have an hardware issue
    07-17-08 09:47 PM
    Well do you suggest anything??
    07-17-08 10:01 PM
    Take the phone back to the store and ask that they replace it - sounds like a defective device to me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-17-08 10:05 PM
    I had a similar problem. Every time I typed a L the L would stick and run a string of Ls every time I back space it would still run a string of Ls. I had to send it back. This is my third backberry ATT phone all had similar problems.

Okay, I have a blackberry 8700g. Today I was at work and my phone started vibrating and it would stop. Actually, it only got faster, it was running so fast that it felt like holding on to an electric shaver and it sounded like one too. I turned off my phone and would you know that it was still vibrating..... I had to take the battery out to make it stop. And now everytime I that I even make contact with the battery it starts vibrating at the high speed again. Has anyone ever had this problem. The phone it self still works I can make calls and surf the web and everything else but it just won't stop vibrating. And also I think that its done something with my keyboard because now when I press certian keys, it types more than that letter sometimes the letter next to it and the space key is bringing up werid things, but when the vibrating stops it works fine but then once it starts again ERRRRRRRRRRR!! Is it possible to disconnect the vibrating motor???
    07-18-08 09:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD