Does anyone know how to get rid of programs like YAK ON and Berryvine, that dont give you the option to delete when you go into options/advanced options/applications... Amazingly! the applications that do not work OR the trial ran out dont have a delete option. I also have 2 weather icons on my home screen that keep re appearing when I go into
    internet browser/bookmarks/browser channels... the two apps are there but when I delete them they magically reappear???

If anyone can understand what I'm trying to say here and has a solution please share and greatly appreciated.
    07-28-07 11:55 AM
    Use Desktop Manager to remove the applications by using the Application Loader.
    07-28-07 12:35 PM
    Use Desktop Manager to remove the applications by using the Application Loader.
    Yeah, I tried that too but those application files are no longer on my machine. I'm wondering if I have to go down load them again, install them THEN remove them. Seems a little redundant but that may be the only solution.
    07-28-07 01:02 PM
    One word, modules!

Go to options / advanced options / applications / menu / scroll to said module for the application, then menu / delete...
    07-28-07 03:53 PM
    One word, modules!

Go to options / advanced options / applications / menu / scroll to said module for the application, then menu / delete...
    Thats exactly what I did but thenI get no delete option??? Anyway... I updated my desktop software as well as the latest 8700 OS I think its 4.2.2 or something??? and that seemed to do the trick YAY!

Thanks
    07-29-07 06:56 PM
    Great, glad you got it working...
    07-29-07 08:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD