Hi,

I have a Blackberry 8700c (Cingular) from work. My company runs a Blackberry Enterprise Server and we use Outlook 2003 for mail, calendar and Address.

I am very much used to the near-instantaneous replication that occurs when I add/change something on Outlook or Blackberry. If I left this company, I'd want to continue this replication at home. Is it possible to copy this process in a home environment? At home, we have a wireless router and use Windows Vista (ugh) and Outlook 2007. I want to have my Blackberry replicate via wireless internet with my PC whenever I change something in Outlook, or on Outlook when I change something on my Blackberry. Any way to do this?

Appreciate the insight,

Paul M.
    04-30-08 01:17 PM
    It is, if you are willing to shell out the bucks and run you own microsoft exchange server at home. The single user BES is free.
    05-01-08 07:26 AM
    A few thousand $$$$ my friend!
    05-01-08 11:49 AM
    I switched my calendar to Google Calendar and put their sync application on my Blackberry. Now, changes to my calendar on my BB are instantly pushed to GCal. Changes made to GCal are pushed to my BB within 2 hrs, unless I manually sync the two.

Plus, using Jott, I can add events by voice to GCal, which then sync back to my BB.

Maybe not exactly what you are thinking of, but still cool and free.
    05-07-08 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD