So I just got my Verizon Wireless Blackberry 8703 and got it all set up. Then I forgot my password and as a result, ended up wiping EVERYTHING off the phone. There is nothing on the screen now but a white page, no applications, NOTHING. Its blank. VZW said there was nothing they could do. Im fine with losing my stuff, but does ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE BASIC APPS BACK LIKE THEY WERE AT STARTUP??? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP, CAUSE I CANT AFFORD TO PAY BLACKBERRY BY THE MINUTE FOR THEIR TECH SUPPORT!

MUCH THANKS!

Dirk
    10-02-07 12:35 PM
    Download the software for the device, and reload load it...
    10-02-07 12:42 PM
    Calm down, have some dip. All is not lost. Breathe.

Search around. I've detailed what's involved to perform an OS reload in a few different posts, can't remember where offhand, but if you search for "reload OS" or something close, you'll find a bunch.
    10-02-07 12:45 PM
    I have to say, when I downloaded Desktop Manager it keep asking for my password and I put in the right one but it said I put the wrong one in.
    And by the time I was on my tenth try, I noticed it was not only on my laptop but on my phone to, so I was soo mad and I put my password on my phone (which was correct) and it said now wiping all data.
    I was soooo mad.
    10-14-07 05:51 PM
    Same here, my email adress was my works, and seen that I no longer work there I lost all my data exept the media file which is now encrypted with a password that no longer exist, seeing that I don't have a desktop everything is backed up on the card, I have been trying since 6 pm on wednesday to find advise on how not to loose the data, at least I know know and can get some sleep.
    Thank you
    02-28-13 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD