Isn't that a data exchange? lol. Not sure why I'm seeing this light, I thought I had everything closed (alt esc).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 11:42 PM
    that's your bluetooth.
    10-14-08 11:42 PM
    flashing blue led light?
    would be bluetooth
    where is this blue light
    10-14-08 11:43 PM
    The flashing blue light means your bluetooth is on. Were you using it earlier?
    10-14-08 11:43 PM
    Ahhh okay. Yes I was in maps. Thanks!!

10-14-08 11:49 PM
    I had the blinking blue light, it wouldn't shut off so i shut off the phone. when i turned it back on i had a red blinking light. i dont know what this is from and why its blinking, i dont have any vioce messages, sms, mms, or email or missed calls ? can someone help me to get rid of this problem. it just started this AM.
    04-13-09 07:55 AM
    I had the blinking blue light, it wouldn't shut off so i shut off the phone. when i turned it back on i had a red blinking light. i dont know what this is from and why its blinking, i dont have any vioce messages, sms, mms, or email or missed calls ? can someone help me to get rid of this problem. it just started this AM.
    Well, to clear it up; The blue light is for when your device is paired with a Bluetooth device, red is when you have a new unread message, yellow is low battery and green means that you have service to your mobile network. If you don't have any "voice messages, sms, mms, e-mails or missed calls" and it blinks, regardless? Maybe a fauly l.e.d.? I'm not too sure. But it hasn't happend with me just yet.

Can anyone else help this person out?

- BT
    04-16-09 11:58 PM
    If you have no messages or missed calls. Do a battery pull and see if you get that red light again.

04-22-09 05:54 PM
    Miss Michelle, thank you for the quick reply on that question. I forgot what the color meant, and was searching thru my cell for everything I might have missed. Thanks bunches
    04-24-09 12:26 PM
    For the people who keep saying it is Bluetooth it isn't always that. I have had a few times when my storm has started to randomly start blinking for no reason. My Bluetooth is always disabled. I wasn't using anything at all.
    03-12-10 05:15 PM
    Closed to prevent spam!
    03-12-10 08:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD