hi i have a sprint blackberry 8703e and want to use it on boost and hear it can be done could some one tell me how to flash it to boost thanks
    04-21-10 01:04 PM
    I have not heard of people boostberrying that model.
    04-21-10 02:27 PM
    Talk to these guys at HoFo they're frickin experts at getting CDMA Sprint phones on Boost. They have a whole system set up where you activate your account with a borrowed Boost ESN, then shoehorn your Berry in. It's pretty genius actually. You will NOT, I repeat, NOT have BIS however. You cannot get BIS on any other device except for the Boost branded 8330. But they have workarounds for most any BIS-dependent features, so you won't be missing much. Hope this helps, and let me know if you have any questions.
    04-21-10 08:55 PM
    Oh I almost forgot- your Sprint branded phone does NOT need to be flashed. If it's gonna work, it'll just work. DO NOT pay someone to 'flash' your phone, because they will be doing absolutely nothing at all. I see these idiots all the time on Craigslist charging $50 to 'flash' Sprint phones to be used on Boost, when it is completely unnecessary and all they will provide you are some hacked service books that were probably created by deathtrip on HoFo and available there for FREE. He can help you with all things BoostCDMA, but he is inundated with, dare I say ignorant, questions all day long. So I know it's lengthy, but please read the entire thread before asking a question because I'm 99.99999% sure it's been covered before.
    04-21-10 09:01 PM
    Hofo did not have any information for me. Please does someone know how I can flash my Blackberry RIM 8703e from sprint to boost? i tried calling boost directly but they kept asking for a different number but my phone only has an ESN. Please help!!1
    01-25-11 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD