Hello. I haven't been able to find a solution to this problem, but it drives me crazy that i get emails on my computer, and on my phone, while my phone is plugged into my comptuer. It just seems quiet redundant. Is it possible to have this not happen, or is it something I'm just going to have to deal with?

Thanks
    10-14-08 09:11 PM
    Email will be pushed to your computer and your phone. That's now they stay in synch. If you set your reconciliation options correctly, deleting an email on either device will delete it on the other, keeping them in sync, and you only have to delete it once.

If that's your email address that you are using for your user ID, you should PM Kevin Michaluk and ask him to change it. Otherwise you'll get a lot of spam mail, not from CrackBerry, but from spammers who harvest email addresses from web sites.
    10-14-08 09:52 PM
    Thanks. I dont even know why i typed in that email address as my username, i just wanted the mustangz5 part, but out of habit i put the entire thing. I didnt even register my account to that email address, so i was surprised when i saw it posted like that
    10-15-08 09:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD