After the Blackberry problem yesterday, T-Mobile's Blackberry section reloaded my service books. Everything is fine, except ... my Yahoo e-mail now comes to me as SMS messages rather than e-mails.

Suggestions?
    09-09-07 06:02 PM
    I have never heard of this happening. Are you sure they are coming in as SMS (they have a different message icon under the messages folder)?

If they are infact showing as SMSs, it is most likely a BB problem, try a bat pull.

SMS and Email are completely different, yahoo would have to be sending them to your phone number for them to be SMSs. I am assuming they don't even have your phone number, so this isn't possible.

If a battery pull doesn't work I would go straight to calling T-Mobile. Do keep us updated though on how this works out.
    09-09-07 06:26 PM
    Thanks for your reply. Yes; I am relatively certain they are coming in as SMS messages as they all have numbers in front of them, similar to when someone "IM's" me from a desktop computer to my BB. I'll try a battery pull but I think ultimately I'll wind up calling T-Mobile's BB support.

Thanks again ...
    09-09-07 06:30 PM
    I say remove the Yahoo account, and re-add it...
    09-09-07 06:33 PM
    I tried that ... no luck but thanks anyway.
    09-09-07 07:40 PM
    I would just call Tmobile. I have been around BlackBerry sites for a while now and I have never heard of this happening.

Also, navilyn is a blackberry knowledge genius in my opinion and if he doesn't have a definitive solution I doubt you will find an answer here. This is just one of those times when a BlackBerry website isn't going to suffice.

I hope you still continue to visit this site though, it is very helpful in most cases.
    09-09-07 08:07 PM
    Thanks to everyone for the help. I did delete and then reinstall my Yahoo account for a second time and all is well now. I appreciate all of your advice!
    09-10-07 08:12 PM
    I would just make sure that you weren't billed for text messages when they were supposed to be emails. Glad to hear everything is working.
    09-10-07 08:14 PM
    Thanks much, Trevor.
    09-11-07 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD