Is there any way to get the Blackberry to show battery power percentage on the main menu instead of those silly bars?
    06-27-07 04:21 PM
    Mike,

On the 8703e you would go to Options and select that, then once you are in Options you would go to Status and select that and then you will see under status: Battery and what percentage you have left.

Gia
    06-28-07 08:35 AM
    Is there any way to get the Blackberry to show battery power percentage on the main menu instead of those silly bars?
    Nope, you can only check that in the Status menu.
    06-28-07 09:47 AM
    I am aware it is under the status menu and normally there is no way to display percentage on the main screen, but I heard people have written programs to change that.
    06-28-07 01:06 PM
    I have not heard that, but if you find a program that does that, let us know.
    06-29-07 11:40 AM
    I am aware it is under the status menu and normally there is no way to display percentage on the main screen, but I heard people have written programs to change that.
    not sure if you know since this is an old thread but there are themes out that display the percent left. meterberry also does this and some themes display the text of meterberry above/below the icon so you can see it on the homescreen without having to highlight it.
    05-14-10 08:25 AM
    The only way to change it is to have a theme installed that displays the percentage instead of the bars.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-16-10 12:48 PM
    Battery Watch is free. Just look at the compatiable devices and see if yours is in there.

02-04-12 03:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD