My internet browser icon is gone! What the heck? It's not hidden, I already checked that. Where could it have gone?

Thanks,
    Michelle
    01-02-08 09:53 AM
    You do have a BB data plan, correct?
    01-02-08 11:24 AM
    Yup, I sure do. Sorry for the double post, don't know how that happened either? I'm having a weird day I guess.
    01-02-08 02:12 PM
    You may need to have your carrier resend the service books to your device.

Did you load any software or anything that may have contributed to the disappearing browser or did it just disappear out of the blue?
    01-02-08 04:23 PM
    hmm wierd that happened when my carrier thought i cancelled my internet service. Maybe just have the service books resent like he said. :P

HeL!x....
    01-02-08 04:40 PM
    Thanks for the reply John. I recently loaded the Nav4All, InfoSpace, and Google Maps. Could that cause a problem?

Also, what the heck is a Service Book? I'm a total BB rookie.
    01-02-08 04:41 PM
    I believe you can have them sent thru your carrier. You should call them or maybe John knows of a site for that not sure. Try your cell carrier.

HeL!x...
    01-02-08 04:43 PM
    Possibly. How did you load those apps? Did you use the desktop manager?

You may want to download and install the OS for your handheld so that when you use Desktop Manager it sees the handheld apps on the device. Go to Verizon's website and download and install the OS to your computer.

Look in Options >About on your BB to see what version you have. You may even need an update.

BlackBerry Operating System Downloads - BlackBerryFAQ
    01-02-08 04:44 PM
    For BIS account logins (for sending service books and setting up email):

Where can I log into my BIS account? - BlackBerryFAQ
    01-02-08 04:45 PM
    I downloaded the applications directly to my device using my browser on my phone.

I just looked at the application list on my Desktop and the browser isn't on the list. I think what may have happened is that I performed a restore from a backup.

Aw shoot, why did I have to mess with it. The guy at US Cellular is more of a dork than me and will be no help what-so-ever....
    01-02-08 04:55 PM
    Did you try the blackberry website? Under your account?
    I don't really know just a suggestion.

HeLix....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-08 06:44 PM
    go to "options" then "advanced options" click on "host routing table" then click and click "register now." this will register your phone onto the server network and you should see the internet browser icon shortly after. Hope it works for you
    01-02-08 07:16 PM
    Derekdeleon, you're my hero. Thank you so much. That fixed my problem!
    01-02-08 07:28 PM
    i needd different answers.
    then...
    take battery out.
    go to themes
    advanced options
    and show all or hide

because none of them are working...
    my sms text icon disapeared today all of sudden and i cant figure to get it back please somebody helpp me!
    07-28-10 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD