How do I remove photos that are locked on the phone so I can put my own emailed pic s on. would rather have pics of my nephews on the background. Also how to I install ring tones to the phone? I hate not being able to figure this out
    10-26-07 12:24 PM
    You can't deleted the stuff on the BB tht are locked.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-07 01:49 PM
    You can't deleted the stuff on the BB tht are locked.

There has to be a way to remove them!
    10-26-07 08:01 PM
    You can install rintones and pics thru the media manager.
    You can use those pics as your wallpaper.

10-26-07 10:06 PM
    media manager?
    10-27-07 10:56 PM
    Actually even the photos on the bb that say they are locked can be deleted once on the pic just hit the trackwheel to pull up the menu scroll to delete and voila. Also use the ringtone site here at cb to download your ringtones also check out tuneusin.com

10-28-07 03:27 AM
    Actually even the photos on the bb that say they are locked can be deleted once on the pic just hit the trackwheel to pull up the menu scroll to delete and voila. Also use the ringtone site here at cb to download your ringtones also check out tuneusin.com

10-28-07 03:28 AM
    Saintj, I tried wht you said and it didn't work.I didn't have a delete option for the locked pics.

10-28-07 06:28 AM
    Hmmmn. Which 87oo model do you have exactly. I have an 8703e and that worked. The only other way is to when in your bb pics goto download pics option once there pic any pic and download. After which you should be able to del the orig locked ones. Let me know. By the way pin:32bbe70f just in case you need to reach me sooner.

10-28-07 04:13 PM
    Awww my mistake.
    It can be deleted in the 8700 model? I have the Curve and locked pics can't be deleted.
    My mistake but from the wap site I can't tell which BB thread it was started on so didn't know it was a ques abt the 8700
    Thanks !!
    10-28-07 05:52 PM
    I have the 8700R model
    10-28-07 07:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD