Hello. I've had a Pearl(8120 I believe) a Curve 8320 and now a Curve 8520. I am a huge BlackBerry freak and I am wanting an 8700. I can buy a brand new 8700 unlocked for $68.88. I could buy a used one for a lot cheaper but I like new things. Lol. I understand that it lacks multimedia features. Would you guys recommend one? If I buy it then I will have had a BlackBerry with a scroll wheel, trackball and trackpad. Lol.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 09:35 PM
    I had one and it was quite stable. Did not like that it did not have a camera, but it was a warrior. Easy to use and email on!! I think verizon has it for $29.99 if you are eligble for a upgrade.
    11-23-09 02:36 PM
    Unfortunately I'm with T-Mobile and I'm never due for an upgrade because of my addiction to phones. Lol.

11-23-09 05:55 PM
    The 8700 is an older device without camera features, but still it is a tank, the one i had the battery would last 2-3 days without a charge and thats with heavy use, emails tons of phone calls and everything, i wish i still had mine for a back up.
    11-26-09 09:28 PM
    Greetings!

I'm new to this community & just had the urge to introduce myself and say "wuzup".
    Hey. Welcome to CB.
    Finally a solid forum with active members that I can read - which is good to look at!
    We try lol

I'm here to learn & get involved. How could I best participate?
    Roam the forums, give input to those subjects you know, learn the ones you don't and you'll pick up a lot

PS: - I am attempting to find a long lost cousin by the name of Rhett Aderholt, Where could I search for him?
    Umm, check like ancestry.com or some other family tree / people finding site
    11-26-09 09:36 PM
    The 8700 is an older device without camera features, but still it is a tank, the one i had the battery would last 2-3 days without a charge and thats with heavy use, emails tons of phone calls and everything, i wish i still had mine for a back up.
    Yeah, the 8703 for it's time was a beast
    11-26-09 09:38 PM
    I just bought one on Ebay. It is used and in "great" shape, hopefully that's an accurate description. Lol. Any ways if the pin isn't unlocked what can I do? Also what things might I run into? Any and all help would be appreciated.

11-26-09 10:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD