Hey all,

My Curve 8330 was recently stolen while I was at work and I've been stuck with a regular phone that I had to buy at retail price through VZW. I was considering finding myself a used 8703e until I'm eligible for an upgrade, when hopefully the 8900 Curve/Niagra will be availble.

What can you all tell me about this device? Granted I'd be looking for one that is lightly used.

One question I have had is, can you change themes on this device? All the pictures I see of these devices are of them with a seemingly dated screen and dated theme on it as well.
    12-06-08 01:37 AM
    Yes you can change the themes, granted not many new ones are being made for this device. I got mine used off of ebay about a month ago, and absolutely love it. By far the best phone I have ever owned. I switched to it from a venus. You won't be sorry if you get it. Might be a little dated but it will treat you very well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-08 02:21 AM
    Ya i just had this phone and upgraded to the storm. i stil lhave mine but its very beat up lol. Its not bad but the track ball is so much better..... themes look nice too
    12-09-08 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD