Hiya there! Another question coming your way.

I know how to change the wallpaper on my 8703e BB. Is there a way to change the background when my phone is locked? Now it shows a picture of a highway, which I believe is the default.

Thanks in advance!
    08-26-08 01:32 PM
    Not really. This is controlled by whichever theme you are using. You would have to create your own theme.
    08-26-08 01:40 PM
    Thank you for your input. I have now tried all of my different themes and the locked page background is still the highway....it appears that all of my themes have this background for the lock page??? That doesn't seem quite right.
    08-26-08 02:17 PM
    I have a question that I've never seen anyone ask, but I'm sure someone probably has. Is there a way to change the color of the little circle that moves around behind the icons on the Applications screen? Depending on my wallpaper, I sometimes find the yellow color extremely hard to see. Thanks!
    08-26-08 07:14 PM
    I have a question that I've never seen anyone ask, but I'm sure someone probably has. Is there a way to change the color of the little circle that moves around behind the icons on the Applications screen? Depending on my wallpaper, I sometimes find the yellow color extremely hard to see. Thanks!
    I don't think there is a way to change this. Perhaps it's theme-controlled?
    (sorry I only use the Sprint default theme)
    08-26-08 08:13 PM
    i have upgraded my os and what you are originally talking about changed to whatever my main backround is if you are on os 4.1 you are stuck theme controlled no matter what backround you option to but on my 8700 with os 4.5 i have the umbrella corporation logo from resident evil when it is on and locked so look for an os upgrade to 4.2 or higher and see if that changes things a bit you will probably fix your problem and get cool no features to boot
    08-26-08 08:31 PM
    the highlight for what your cursor is on is theme controlled on all my blackberries the theme controlls that, on crackberry abuser it is different than bb dimension different than bberry and diiferent than at&t standard so change themes download something cool and see what you get
    08-26-08 08:33 PM
    Thanks for the tip. I am on OS 4.1 so that is prolly the problem.
    08-28-08 03:55 PM
    ur welcome
    08-29-08 03:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD