As far as attachments are concerned, some I can open with no problem and other documents it just won't open up. All documents are very long letters say a few pages that I need to review for a client's legal case. None of the attachments have pictures. Do I need to buy a third party software that will enable me to view these attachments?

Your input would be most appreciated.

If this has been discussed in the past and I missed it, I'm sorry for the repeat question but I desparately need guidance.

Thank you,
    Gia
    07-08-07 08:56 PM
    What type of documents are they, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc?

Try BeamBerry, or Repligo...
    07-08-07 09:02 PM
    Navilyn,

They are all Word documents.

Gia
    07-08-07 09:07 PM
    Thank you Navilyn for your suggestions. I am truly grateful for your assistance!

Gia
    07-08-07 10:27 PM
    i love you all. i needed this too because i forgot to print some stuff at work the other day and had the attachments on my BB. spectacular.
    07-24-07 11:19 AM
    Good luck with the Repligo server. You have to install it to your BES for any kind of security. That doesn't happen easy. Talking with the tech support is like asking a first grader how they feel about the modern impact on revolutionary war and the effect it had on middle class america. If you use other version ( I think its called prosessional), all documents go through the repligo server. Nav, have you had any issues with Repligo? I will give the other title a shot.
    07-25-07 01:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD