I downloaded a program called Audio Pop to play my voice messages with and I no longer need this application since the new version of Blackberry software already has an audio player built into it. My problem is that when I go to Options then Advanced Options then into Applications I do not see �Audio PoP� as a program in that list to delete it. I also went into the Blackberry desktop to the install and remove applications section and it did not show in that list either. Is there another way that I can go about deleting it from my device?

Thanks
    01-07-08 02:58 PM
    Go back to Applications on your BB, and click menu to MODULES. Is it listed there?

Delete, reboot, you're clean.
    01-07-08 03:01 PM
    Worked like a charm! Thanks
    01-07-08 03:16 PM
    That JSanders has all the answers!!
    01-07-08 04:52 PM
    I learned everything I know from the great J!
    01-07-08 05:01 PM
    Sometimes with all the info you two give out,i think you guys work for RIM
    01-07-08 05:09 PM
    I loaded a bunch of games from crackberry, not knowing that they were demos, I went to delete them and after I delete the first one it asked if I wanted to reboot. I answered no cuz I figured I'll just reboot after I delete the rest of the games. After I rebooted, they games still appear but they are not accessible. How can I get rid of them from the desktop?
    01-17-08 03:53 PM
    Did you look in Options > Advanced > Applications? Are they still listed?

If so, from Applications, click the trackwheel to see MODULES and if they are there, delete.

Reboot, again.

If still showing as an icon on the homescreen, scroll to the icon and press ALT + trackwheel to HIDE.
    01-17-08 04:59 PM
    That did it, thanks jsanders.
    01-17-08 08:20 PM
    I have an application called "Maps" that I downloaded for free from the Blackberry site. I went to modules but there is so much stuff listed that I'm afraid to delete anything without knowing exactly what I'm doing. What do I need to be looking for to delete this application?
    01-20-08 04:57 PM
    I followed the instructions in this thread and can not delete application.

If I follow the instructions to hide it it is still there only lighter.

What are my options?
    06-04-08 06:36 AM
    Hit menu key from the bb desktop and unselect show all. That will hide it for you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-04-08 07:19 AM
    Hi,

Thanks that worked. Now I don't see it... but is there a way ti delete it>
    06-04-08 12:55 PM
    Okay, I'm a newbie, a convert from Palm. I am having the same problem deleting an application. I did the options>applications>advanced>modules and saw it there, but there is no menu selection to delete it. Anyone willing to disciple this wandering BB soul? Thanks
    08-13-08 11:11 AM
    same thing here, is that because we have 8800 version?
    08-15-09 03:36 PM
    same thing here, is that because we have 8800 version?
    If there is no menu selection to delete it, you can use "javaloader" program to remove it.
    Expression: (complete in commander)
    Javaloader.exe -u -erase module_name

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-22-09 11:58 AM
    After uninstalling the app, is all that's left a link to go back and download it? If so, why is it so seemingly impossible to delete this link?
    09-15-09 04:36 PM
    I can seem to delete some applications from my storm 2. i got it from verizon and they loaded myspace, flicker, and a whole bunch more on it. i havent installed them cuz i dont want them. although, everyplace i look (options>applications, modules, desktop software, etc.) i can seem to find them in the list. I want to icon off my screen but i dont want to just hide it, i want it off my phone. can someone let me know how to get these off?
    11-19-09 01:54 PM
    From what I can tell, when you delete an app off your phone, all that remains is a 'link' that links you to a place to download it again. So the app is essentially off your phone and takes up no space. If you click on the old icon for the app, it'll pop up your browser to the page at which you can download it.

So hiding the 'link' to the app is really the best you can do. Which really shouldn't be too big of a deal since it's not really taking up any space. Don't ask me why you can't just delete it, because I don't know!
    11-19-09 02:04 PM
    Go back to Applications on your BB, and click menu to MODULES. Is it listed there?

Delete, reboot, you're clean.

***Thank you so much! big help to me with apps that say they are "Free" but ask to buy and could not get rid of the apps until I tried this with Modules. I would think that just hitting the delete key would get rid of it but it doesn't...Your way worked! thanks again!
    11-30-09 09:33 PM
    I think that its still the whole fact that the icon is still on the device. I personally dont want the icon or the link on my Storm at all, is there any way to do this?
    12-24-09 11:56 AM
    I think that its still the whole fact that the icon is still on the device. I personally dont want the icon or the link on my Storm at all, is there any way to do this?
    you can hide it..
    12-25-09 12:07 AM
    Ok, I've read the forum so far, and I've checked Applications and Modules in the options menu and they are all absent.

You'd think that would be the end of it...

Instead, I get an icon that shows up *after* I've deleted the application that says it's been archived. If I click that icon, the application is re-installed.

And no, I *really did* select delete and not archive.

Any ideas?

I could hide the icons, but I'm sure that after a while, there's going to be an awfully lot of hidden icons and I would rather avoid that.
    12-28-09 04:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD