I have used the search function but can't seem to find how to turn on an audible alert when you have a call waiting. I know how to set up profiles, and have my SMS alerts set to "none", wondering if the phone treats call waiting like a SMS message??

Thanks for any help!
    06-09-08 12:38 PM
    Welcome to CB!
    Try Profiles- Notify Me During Calls - set to Yes
    06-09-08 09:05 PM
    Welcome to CB! If you are trying to get the phone to make a sound in your ear when your on another call go to profiles>advanced>sms>and choose notify me during calls>select yes. Go back to phone in the same long menu and take do not disturb off, it should read NO. Let me know if this works.
    06-09-08 09:09 PM
    I need an app that makes the phone ring and/or vibrate when I have a call waiting. The faint beep it gives is not loud enough for me to hear most times. Can someone make such an app for this? Or an app to make the beep on call waiting louder?

Thanks!!
    12-04-09 06:54 AM
    I need an app that makes the phone ring and/or vibrate when I have a call waiting. The faint beep it gives is not loud enough for me to hear most times. Can someone make such an app for this? Or an app to make the beep on call waiting louder?

Thanks!!
    Feel Call-Waiting - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps
    12-09-09 08:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD