Hey Everybody!

Every event in my calendar has a reminder (15 mins) associated with it. Recently, my phone will vibrate, and my red indicator light will flash at the 15 min reminder mark, and it will show as a new calendar event when my phone is locked, but when i unlock my phone, the calendar indicator disappears and i am no longer prompted to dismiss the event reminder - but the light continues to flash until the start time, and now when i re-lock my phone, i've noticed that the number of reminders is piling up. I have pulled the battery, but they don't go away. Any ideas on how to get to these reminders and dismiss them, as well as to get the message box to start appearing again so i don't see my phone blinking for 15 mins?
    11-12-08 11:42 PM
    What do you mean they don't go away with a battery pull?? How long are you leaving the battery out?? I used to lock my 8700 when I had one and it did the same thing as yours minus the battery pull.
    11-13-08 07:38 PM
    I usually leave the battery out for about 30 seconds. When the phone re-boots, they reminders are still shown on the indicator
    11-13-08 07:42 PM
    I really don't know I'm sorry I'm not more help.
    11-13-08 10:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD