I'm looking forward to buying a Blackberry and this oportunity just came up.
    There's a guy selling one BB 8707v Vodafone that's gets stuck at Vodafone splashscreen really cheap.

Here's the thing, this issue should be easy to fix (maybe by reloading the OS) or it's not worth the trouble ?
    03-01-09 12:16 PM
    I'm looking forward to buying a Blackberry and this oportunity just came up.
    There's a guy selling one BB 8707v Vodafone that's gets stuck at Vodafone splashscreen really cheap.

Here's the thing, this issue should be easy to fix (maybe by reloading the OS) or it's not worth the trouble ?
    Probably easy to fix. You'll probably just have to wipe it and load in the OS from a PC.
    03-01-09 12:22 PM
    Hello Matt.
    Thanks for the reply.

So, I talked to the person that is selling the BB and he said that the mobile freezes with the "Error 532 (reset)".

Wiping the Blackberry and re-install the OS should really do it ?
    03-04-09 05:17 PM
    New info.
    The dude who's selling the blackberry told me that he too tried the wiping the OS thing but didn't work 'cuz the error appears before any USB connection is available, therefor, he couldn't wipe the bb.

Any thoughts ?
    03-05-09 08:17 AM
    New info.
    The dude who's selling the blackberry told me that he too tried the wiping the OS thing but didn't work 'cuz the error appears before any USB connection is available, therefor, he couldn't wipe the bb.

Any thoughts ?
    I would read up on the JL Cmdr thread. I've read about similar problems being fixed but I would read up on it before I invest any money in it.
    03-07-09 08:48 PM
    hi guys,
    I just got 8707v and have been looking around to find a new os to upgrade, but couldn't find it.
    could you please tell me where to find it. thanx alot
    05-22-09 06:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD