I just installed BES on my server and added my BBerry. For my work email on my phone now I see all my "Filed/Folders" that I would see if I were sitting at my desk on my computer. However on the phone when I go into those folders they are empty? On my computer the mail is in them. Is there an option I missed?

Thanks!
    09-20-07 10:06 PM
    When NEW emails get added, as of now, it will then show...
    09-20-07 10:10 PM
    If you don't want to get all your email sent to your BB. You can do Folder Redirection from either Desktop Manager or your BES.
    09-21-07 02:18 AM
    Ok yeh I like it how it is now all email going to the BB also, I was just hoping that I could view existing stuff in my filed folders rather then new stuff as it comes in.
    09-21-07 11:44 AM
    Curious as to if there is a setting that I am missing, I am using BES Mailbox but my filed emails are still not showing up, for instance I have a folder "Marketing" and I have transfered new emails into those folders. Could it be that I am on the free version?
    09-25-07 03:43 PM
    Curious as to if there is a setting that I am missing, I am using BES Mailbox but my filed emails are still not showing up, for instance I have a folder "Marketing" and I have transfered new emails into those folders. Could it be that I am on the free version?
    Free version of what? I am a little confused at what you are asking.
    09-25-07 03:52 PM
    Sorry free version of empower bes.
    09-25-07 04:11 PM
    OK, maybe I'm OCD, but every now and then, I like to delete the contents of my folders (in e-mail, hit the menu, then click View Folder). These get pretty full very quickly. But, it is a pain to have to click View Folder over and over to navigate to each folder and delete prior messages. I am sure there must be (or should be) a very simple program to automate this task. Any ideas?
    10-03-07 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD