How do I attach a jpg photo I've got stored in "Pictures" as a file attachment with an email message? I can't seem to find out a way to do it! Thanks.
    Mark
    04-26-08 12:47 AM
    After you are in the "compose email" view, press the menu button, and then scroll to attach file.

From there, you can select what "file" or pic you want to add.
    04-26-08 12:49 AM
    Other way:

Media > Pictures > Select the pic you want to send > Menu > Send as email.
    04-26-08 12:49 AM
    Other way:

Media > Pictures > Select the pic you want to send > Menu > Send as email.
    Excellent tip cindy, all too often forgotten about by me, I typically use the first described method.
    04-26-08 12:57 AM
    I can't find it!!!
    When I'm in "compose email" , then press the thumbwheel for the menu, I see "Attach Address" among other items, but no "Attach file".
    What gives?
    04-26-08 12:57 AM
    Think I'm in the wrong forum ... I've got a 8700
    04-26-08 01:00 AM
    Excellent tip cindy, all too often forgotten about by me, I typically use the first described method.
    Thanks! I try....lol.

Think I'm in the wrong forum ... I've got a 8700
    Umm...Did you try the way I mentioned?
    04-26-08 01:12 AM
    Rather then creating a new thread..Ive moved the original to the 8700 forums, although the procedure will be the same on either devicce..

Mark, if you dont see this option in your menu, try pulling your battery out, also go to Settings/Options/Advanced Options/Applications..and make sure it says "BlackBerry Attachement Service" somewhere in you applications menu, if not try loading it using the BlackBerry desktop manger as well as sending your service books from BlackBerry Internet Service
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-26-08 at 01:28 AM.
    04-26-08 01:24 AM
    "Umm...Did you try the way I mentioned?"
    I'd don't have a Media icon. But I've got one titled "Pictures". Click on a photo then menu with the thumbwheel, and the only send option I have is "Send to Messenger Contact".....
    04-26-08 01:24 AM
    Your missing your attachment service books, try my previous post out
    04-26-08 01:27 AM
    "Mark, if you dont see this option in your menu, try pulling your battery out, also go to Settings/Options/Advanced Options/Applications..and make sure it says "BlackBerry Attachement Service" somewhere in you applications menu, if not try loading it use the BlackBerry desktop manger as well as sending your service books from BlackBerry Internet Service"

Yup - I have "BB Attachment Service" listed under applications menu. But I don't understand your remaining suggestions.... Mark
    04-26-08 01:33 AM
    Log on to your BIS.

Blackberry Internet Service and go to Resend Service Books. Then try a battery pull and do it all over again.
    04-26-08 01:41 AM
    Click on the link in my post...log in..go to the bottom right hand side where it says "Service Books"...sit back for a few secs and watch your BB go kinda crazy lol, then try again to attach a pic to an email using the prev suggested methods.

PS; if you don't have your login in/ try it from your device...if that don't work call rogers to help ya out

1-866-931-DATA (3282)
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 04-26-08 at 01:46 AM.
    04-26-08 01:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD