Just got my 8700c a new battery and unlocked and decided I'd try using it for a little while until I get a Passport. I love customizing my phones and finding cool themes for them and whatnot, but my search for themes for my 8700 have come up with dead links or only a handful of themes I wasn't too interested in. Same thing goes for apps and games, I'm just trying to find a few fun games and maybe a weather/email app. I have opera 4.5 installed which makes web browsing tolerable, but I'd like to get email working as well. I know I'm trying to use an almost 15 year old phone, but I thought I'd at least try to get some other functions working. If not I'm perfectly fine with just having web browsing and brick breaker is a satisfying enough game!
    12-01-19 11:32 AM
    Just got my 8700c a new battery and unlocked and decided I'd try using it for a little while until I get a Passport. I love customizing my phones and finding cool themes for them and whatnot, but my search for themes for my 8700 have come up with dead links or only a handful of themes I wasn't too interested in. Same thing goes for apps and games, I'm just trying to find a few fun games and maybe a weather/email app. I have opera 4.5 installed which makes web browsing tolerable, but I'd like to get email working as well. I know I'm trying to use an almost 15 year old phone, but I thought I'd at least try to get some other functions working. If not I'm perfectly fine with just having web browsing and brick breaker is a satisfying enough game!
    It sounds like you’ve got more from it than anybody would expect at this point. Considering that a Bold 9000, Bold 9700 or Bold 9900 would be a serious upgrade.
    12-01-19 12:15 PM
    It sounds like you’ve got more from it than anybody would expect at this point. Considering that a Bold 9000, Bold 9700 or Bold 9900 would be a serious upgrade.
    My main phone is a BlackBerry classic, which serves me quite well. I had the 8700 lying around thought I'd try using it for a little bit, I'm well aware it's very limited in features nowadays but I thought I'd try and see if I could get just a bit more out of it. If not oh well

Posted via CB10
    12-04-19 01:29 PM
    My main phone is a BlackBerry classic, which serves me quite well. I had the 8700 lying around thought I'd try using it for a little bit, I'm well aware it's very limited in features nowadays but I thought I'd try and see if I could get just a bit more out of it. If not oh well

Posted via CB10
    That being said if you have any newer BBOS hardware like I mentioned, you can still use. I’d suggest the 9900 personally.
    12-04-19 01:35 PM