I take it that mp3 files cannot be sent or accepted on my BB. I may have rode the short bus before,but not for long though.

I have read that files can be transferred through the media software from the desktop to the BB. Is it the same program that is supplied with the blackberry or a third party application..

PLease help
    02-25-08 05:08 PM
    Yes the Desktop Manager will be on your Cd but with a sd card in your BB you can also use it as a removeable drive.

Mp3 files are fine also.

Welcome to CB!
    02-25-08 05:11 PM
    my BB doesn't support memory cards. Next option? looking at the software now where is the file support at on the program
    02-25-08 05:13 PM
    If you do not have a mem card you really can not do music on your berry
    02-25-08 05:23 PM
    my BB doesn't support memory cards. Next option? looking at the software now where is the file support at on the program
    Oops sorry! I didn't check your device before answering.
    02-25-08 05:25 PM
    ok thanks. I know that i can download them off the net but just cant figure how to find or access that file system
    02-25-08 05:25 PM
    I had a similar problem. What version of the desktop manager are you running? The latest for the 8703e is v4.3. It comes with Roxio Media Manager. With that, you can drag & drop the mp3 files to your device.

-R.
    02-26-08 01:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD