I'm new to BB. Last night I was trying to get familar with the phone (8700c) and was messing around with the address book and SIM card. I did something and now I cannot see all my contacts. I believe it has something to do with the SIM card (which I don't know what it is).

When I press the track wheel on Address book the following shows on the screen, Find: Business *No Address*. If I press the track wheel again while on this screen and choose Options I can see that I have over 100 contacts. So, I believe the contacts are there, but I don't know how to get my original screen back. Can someone help me?

Thanks!
    05-14-08 09:21 AM
    I had the same problem with an 8830. We would add the contact on the blackberry, the count for the number of contacts went up but we couldn't see the contact on the blackberry. However the contact did appear in outlook.
    I removed the battery once, but that didn't work. So I did it a second time and it fixed the problem. Go figure
    05-16-08 12:16 PM
    It sounds like maybe a filter is applied and is only showing contacts in the Business category.
    05-16-08 12:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD