Hai all...
    this is my first post to this forum.

I have Blackberry 8707V, brought from ebay uk. This 8707V locked to vodafone uk. The problem is, i'm unable to unlock. Already try to unlock from several unlocking website, but they cannot find the unlock code for my 8707V. Could someone help me to find out what happen to my 8707V...
    My Emei: 353439.01.550564.0

Thanks in Advance.
    06-02-08 06:36 AM
    Again, never, ever, ever, ever publish your IMEI.

No one is going to give you an unlock code on a forum. Just call your provider. If you're legit an you've had their business for at least 3 months, they'll give you the code. They'll also give you the instructions for entering the code -- if you're legit.
    06-02-08 09:55 AM
    Again, never, ever, ever, ever publish your IMEI.

No one is going to give you an unlock code on a forum. Just call your provider. If you're legit an you've had their business for at least 3 months, they'll give you the code. They'll also give you the instructions for entering the code -- if you're legit.
    sorry mate, i'm desperate right now. already go to vodafone service centre at leeds city centre, they also could't unlock my 8707V. i'm stuck since FEB 2008 till now. i'm no longer study there. if anybody can unlock, i don't mind to pay.
    06-02-08 12:54 PM
    That's just it -- no one on this forum could possibly have the code to unlock your phone. It differs with different IMEI's. You'll have to buy the unlock code online.

Search the forum to find reputable sellers. I was told, however, to avoid buying codes on eBay, as many of the sellers are untraceable and sell bunk codes.

Good luck.
    06-02-08 06:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD