Hi, Im new so please bear with me,

My company issued 8703e, which I receive tons of emails (auto uploaded from business email desktop)and text messages, is very slow to process messages.

When I want to delete a message, it takes a longgggg time for it to do so. When I want to go to the next unopened message, again, it sits in place for several mins til it moves on.

Im thinking its cus I have so many messages/emails stored. I would like to delete certain messages, but not all as I do use them for reference quite often.

If someone can direct me to a resolution, Id be very grateful. Many a tip on how to delete messages in bulk (such as messages from a certain sender or date) instead of one by one?

Many thanks!
    Last edited by Ladychristina; 08-14-09 at 09:00 AM. Reason: typo
    08-14-09 09:00 AM
    bump. anyone, help?
    08-15-09 05:44 PM
    alright, if you want to delete messages from a specific sender, then, while in the message list, press "s", type in the name of the sender, then double click the trackwheel to search...then you can hold down the shift key to delete mutiple messages at once
    08-15-09 11:48 PM
    Thank you for your reply. I got all the way to holding down the shift key, typed the name of who I want to delete, shift, then what? I clicked on several messages, but they all didnt delete at once?
    08-17-09 07:32 AM
    um, after you highlight them, then click the delete button...and that should delete all the messages you highlighted...and if that doesn't work, then i dunno what to tell you
    08-17-09 08:55 AM
    um, the messages didnt HIGHLIGHT. Clicked on one, only one was selected.

Thanks for the sarcasim. Wouldve been tolerable if you knew what you were saying.
    08-17-09 09:02 PM
    1. i wasn't using sarcasm
    2. i do know what i'm talking about, i just didn't explain it very well at all, sorry about that
    3. i just have a 7780 right now, so if you want me to see if theres anything different i could wait a couple days until i get my 8700, or just keep guessing that it's the same and give you more clear directions now...i'm just trying to help
    08-18-09 03:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD