My son was playing with my 8703e when I was outside. Unfortunately he reset my profiles setting and now my email and internet does not work. I'm not receiving any emails and it's been reset on http//sprint.blackberry.com and it shows active. When I try to access the internet is says "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request please try again later."

I had everything set up perfectly and need to know how to activate both of these options again. I really don't want to reset the entire phone as I have over 300 contacts that will be erased. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Jonathan
    10-14-08 08:09 AM
    Is your radio turned on in Manage Connections? Can you make a phone call? Is it possible you're experiencing a network outage unrelated to your son?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-14-08 08:48 AM
    I can make/receive calls fine and my voicemail works as well. Where is the "manager your connections" located? I've previously clicked on the "profiles" icon which looks like a siren to add ringtones, etc. I've never had a problem with anything before this instance.
    10-14-08 09:31 AM
    The appearance of the icon is theme controlled. With BBDimension Zen, it looks like a ball on a tripod with concentric circles around the ball. Not a very intuitive icon. If it's not on your Home Screen, it may be hidden. Unhide All and see if it shows up.
    10-14-08 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD