Got Verizon as the carrier and instead of getting my picture messages, I get "you have a pix/flix message". Have to log in to verizon to get them. Is there a way to get them to come directly to the phone? Its getting to be a real hassle having to log in all the time to get them. Help would be greatly appreciated!!!
    01-19-10 09:12 PM
    That's how Verizon handles MMS messages sent to phones that don't have MMS capability. My 8830 was handled the same way. If the 8703e doesn't have MMS capability, then there's nothing you can do about it. If it has the capability, but you don't have it as part of your plan, then you can call Customer Service to get it. Does the 8703e have a camera? Verizon left MMS capability out of the 8830 because it lacked a camera. They may have done the same with the 8703e.
    01-19-10 09:19 PM
    No camera. Figured that may be the case. Thats cool though because I get to upgrade to a bold or curve in about 2 weeks so that should take care of the problem
    01-19-10 09:24 PM
    Any suggestions on which one is the better one to use? I do alot of email for work and forum surfing and posting. Have a crazy amount of friends that love to forward things so lots of viewing multimedia texts also.
    01-19-10 09:25 PM
    If you want to stay on Verizon, the Bold is not an option. It's a GSM phone only. I have a Tour and like it. The Tour 2 that's coming out in the near future will have even more capability. I haven't used any GSM BlackBerry devices and can't comment on them.
    01-19-10 09:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD