I tried doing a "wipe handheld" option on the 8703e, but when I get back to the main screen all of my application are still there. I am doing this because when I try to upload compatiable programs ( the were compatiable at one time) onto the device, it is telling me that the "program of device is not compatable"

Will re-installing the original O.S. onto the device completly wipe everything. If so, how can I re-install the O.S (operating system). Will this make it to the point where it will be "factory settings" and I can load programs that are compatable with the device without problems?

If someone has the answer it would be great...im using a "Green Screen" phone right now because my BB is not working.....and being a business man, i kinda need the BB.

Thanks again!!!!!!!
    09-10-09 04:45 PM
    Well, this site is ****. No one can even post anything to help someone. Its not like i make a million dollars a year if that what u fhukers are thinking. i make if im luck 40,000 a year. so just cause im a business man u all think im rich as **** and you dont have to help. let the rich man just go buy a new one, he can afford it.... **** ALL OF YOU!
    09-13-09 02:00 PM
    if you delete your second post, i will happily help you.
    09-15-09 04:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD