I just got my 8703 and was inputting my calendar items for work. Is ther an easy way to go to next day rather than clicking track wheel and going to next day? What about changing view from day to week to month and so forth.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
    04-13-08 08:58 PM
    Not that I can find
    04-13-08 11:01 PM
    The letter "n" will take you to the next day
    The letter "p" will take you to the previous day
    While in day view, the letter "m" will take you to the monthy view and vice versa, "d' will take you from month to day

Mike
    04-14-08 08:17 PM
    I too have an 8703e like corypotalivo except that mine is with Telus here in Canada.

I tried clicking the various keys to move to next day, previous day, etc. in my calendar and it does not work as noted.

I launched my calendar and clicked the "n" key and the "n" character appeared next to the time. Same thing when I clicked the "p" key. If it worked for mikeb92, I together with other 8703e users would like to know how he did it, ex: holding down one key and clicking the "n: key, etc. My BB's OS is 4.2.1.110 and 4.3 Desktop Manager.
    04-14-08 09:55 PM
    mY BB VERSION IS 4.1.0.350

i FORGOT TO CHECK DESKTOP AS THATIS INT THE OFFICE

i AM USING SPRINT. mY SON IS USING VERIZON AND IT WORKS

MIKE
    04-18-08 07:43 PM
    If you disable quick entry in the options of the calendar, you can use the spacebar and other shortcut keys described above to move about the days.

You can always hit "enter" to start a calendar entry so you wont miss the quick input mode.
    04-18-08 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD