I have 6 email accounts on the bis. I had 5 email envelopes (with the orange arrows)on my home screen. one dissappeared and I've tried everything to get it back. I've sent numerous service books and sometimes it mixes up the 4 remaining envelopes but I can never get more than 4 (plus the message envelope). I have changed themes, soft reboot, moved every single icons to see if it was hidden, show all, and I am at a loss. Any ideas I haven't tried.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-08 01:42 PM
    Have you tried simply pulling you battery, DELETING your service books and then resending them, sometimes if you do not delete them, they will not actually be replaced due to the fact the system realizes you already have them and skips over them, even though they may have become corrupt.
    01-19-08 04:36 PM
    Have you tried simply pulling you battery, DELETING your service books and then resending them, sometimes if you do not delete them, they will not actually be replaced due to the fact the system realizes you already have them and skips over them, even though they may have become corrupt.
    Yes I have pulled the battery with several different approaches.

No. How do you "delete" the service book? I will try that if you tell me how to do it. Do you delete every think in the service book on the bb? Just the email address? or everything? Thanks
    Last edited by judesdad; 01-19-08 at 06:22 PM.
    01-19-08 06:10 PM
    Have you checked online on your BIS for any of your accounts being "invalid" right now? Sometimes it doesn't show up unless its validated.
    01-22-08 05:35 PM
    When a BIS icon is missing it's almost always a service book issue. What you can do is go Options>Advanced>Service Book and delete the 2 service books which start with that email address. They will end in CMIME and CICAL. You really only need to erase CMIME but delete CICAL anyway. Then send your service books from your BIS account.

If the icon still does not show check to see if the service books returned. If they have, the whole database will need to be cleared and the only way to do that is with Desktop Manager. Backup and Restore > Advanced > select Service Book and hit Clear.

This erases all service books so you will have to send them again. It should work now.

If that doesn't work its most likely invalidated.
    01-24-08 08:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD