ok so my new blackberry just arrived...no software cd and no instruction manual - the wonders of ebay! As it stands I am trying to type one handed while holding the youngest of 3 so while previous posts have been great i don't have the time or capacity to read all of them. Could anyone please help me figure out where to get the software so I can use email on my new little addiction. Is there a site where I can download the instruction manual. I feel like I need a PhD for this thing. Thanks for anyone who can help!!
    05-13-08 06:16 AM
    You can get it here www.blackberry.com/downloads
    05-13-08 06:32 AM
    Welcome!!!
    05-13-08 07:27 AM
    05-13-08 07:38 AM
    ok so my new blackberry just arrived...no software cd and no instruction manual - the wonders of ebay! As it stands I am trying to type one handed while holding the youngest of 3 so while previous posts have been great i don't have the time or capacity to read all of them. Could anyone please help me figure out where to get the software so I can use email on my new little addiction. Is there a site where I can download the instruction manual. I feel like I need a PhD for this thing. Thanks for anyone who can help!!
    Does anyone know how to get software (att cingular 8700c)
    05-18-08 09:41 PM
    BlackBerry you can find all the software there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-18-08 11:19 PM
    You can also find updates at tmobile.com/bbupgrade Pick your model and download your updates.
    05-29-08 12:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD