Since I’m an official crackberry head now. I got this 8703e off e bay. And the more I play with it the more i like it. set some meetings up in the calendar got 15 min notice great. So should I upgrade to the 8830 world edition that's all I can get from Alltel. the only things i can are the memory card and mp3 player.are there more things in there 8830 i can see in a review.
    i really like the way the 8703 handles contacts. it gives me so many was to contact that person. i would hate to loos that.
    02-26-08 02:44 PM
    If an mp3 player, memory card, etc. is what you want or need in a bb, then upgrading is the answer. In my case, my 8703e does what I want it to do - I carry around my 32gis iPOD to listen to music, watch music videos, look at pictures, and best of all use it as a memory stick.
    02-26-08 11:27 PM
    If an mp3 player, memory card, etc. is what you want or need in a bb, then upgrading is the answer. In my case, my 8703e does what I want it to do - I carry around my 32gis iPOD to listen to music, watch music videos, look at pictures, and best of all use it as a memory stick.
    Exactly... I have found that using your phone as an MP3 player really doesn't cut it. I went ahead just bought an MP3 player and use my BB for what it is meant for (communication). This wasn't meant to sound mean, I just didn't think that they work well as a media player.
    02-27-08 12:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD