mine one is 7100t, some one gift it to me T-mobile BB. as I live in Bangladesh and I use Aktel Carrier, I make flush and unlock my os4.1.0.377. I am using core 7100 application sets bu default.
    After flush and unlock my i can make and received call with my local carrier.
    But internet is not working. though my internet package is active from my carrier.

Though there is lot of issue here, my question is I like to upgrade my os. at best which os 4.? is supported to my 7001t?
    does it make any sence t or i in my situation ?
    05-12-09 12:49 PM
    Hello bdjunayed, welcome to CrackBerry!

I see that there have been no answers to your post, so I will try to answer at least part of your question.
    The 7100t was a model number specifically to be used on the T-Mobile system. The 7100i was for the iDen network, in the US, Nextel.

Not being familiar with your actual device and its OS, I honestly do not know what the latest OS available may be, but perhaps one of our other members can help you with some information, at least this will get you back up in the active threads for a little while.

Best of luck with your efforts, if I come across information that can help you, I will add another post to you.
    05-14-09 12:54 AM
    thanks bergerK! my presentation was not well but i am trying to express my problem more clearly here.

Mine one is 7100t. I like to use internet in my BB. I did APN settings correctly on my BB7100t. I cant see my browser in BB.
    please I will be glad if you have query about this issue to make you more clear.
    05-17-09 12:05 PM
    7100i was a nextel device that ran on iden nextel networks. 7100t is a gsm device that ran on Quad-Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GSM™/GPRS networks.
    The newest OS for the 7100t is 4.1.0.377.
    Your problem is you do not have a blackberry data plan with aktel. You can not use just any data plan. It has to be specifically a blackberry data plan. BIS most likely. Thats why you dont have a browser. If aktel does have a backberry data plan then call them and have them resend your service books.
    05-17-09 08:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD