Last month I purchased a used, unlocked 7105T. At first the phone had only limited service (reception) and occasionally required the wireless to be turned off and back on to get any service. Now it has no service- anywhere, ever. In the network settings it says "Network *None*".

Suggestion? Solutions?

Thanks!!!
    Last edited by Its_A_Zoo; 10-03-08 at 08:41 AM. Reason: More information
    10-03-08 08:33 AM
    I don't know if this is your problem exactly but this a look through http://forums.crackberry.com/f52/les...rned+my+lesson
    10-03-08 08:41 AM
    I don't know if this is your problem exactly but this a look through
    This sounds like what my phone did, but my number was the one listed so this solution didn't work for me.

Thanks much for the suggestion though!
    10-03-08 08:46 AM
    Could this possibly be a network issue with your carrier? Have you tried phoning them?
    10-03-08 08:47 AM
    Could this possibly be a network issue with your carrier? Have you tried phoning them?
    I have not. This is my teenage son's phone and it's a "GO Phone" (formerly Cingulars now AT&T's prepaid plan). This the 2nd blackberry that sim has been in however and the 1st (old blue one) worked fine. It also worked in my old Razr.

If I can't figure it out I'll stop at the AT&T store but they're not real helpful with Go Phones - especially those that they didn't sell you.
    10-03-08 08:52 AM
    ATT should offer support on all devices that have service with them, whether you purchased the phone straight from them or at a flea market. I recommend you make this point clear to them when asking for help. No matter what the origin of the device, you still pay for their service. Period.
    10-03-08 08:53 AM
    ATT should offer support on all devices that have service with them, whether you purchased the phone straight from them or at a flea market. I recommend you make this point clear to them when asking for help. No matter what the origin of the device, you still pay for their service. Period.
    True, true.
    10-03-08 08:56 AM
    how to change the network of black berry from US to india network.
    10-14-08 04:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD