Is there a way to transfer my email contact list (I use a web based email account through register.com) to my blackberry or is there a software program that I can use to retype the addresses through my laptop onto my 7100i?
    Thanks
    07-27-07 08:50 AM
    bkandare,

Welcome to the wonderful world of CrackBerry.com. Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but maybe one of the Mods will read this and will be able to help you.

Best,
    CarBob
    07-27-07 05:59 PM
    Can you export the contacts as a file then open them in Outlook, so you can sync with your blackberry?
    07-27-07 06:21 PM
    if the contacts are on your BB, you can create a new profile in Outlook (if you choose not to use your default) and do a 1 way sync to your PC. this will put all of your bb contacts in Outlook. all of this is done in the BB desktop software.
    07-27-07 07:36 PM
    Can you export the contacts as a file then open them in Outlook, so you can sync with your blackberry?
    ^ this would be your best bet. You'll need to get them exported from the site some how.

As for typing on your pc into the bb, I don't think there is any program that will do that.
    07-27-07 09:43 PM
    Thanks for the replies. I will let you know if it works.
    07-29-07 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD