Any questions ill do my best to assist. If I do not answer quickly or if you need assistance, just give me a email and ill get to you via BLACKBERRY!
    11-07-08 08:36 AM
    How Do I Get Message Service?
    04-27-09 05:59 PM
    And no response..... this is classic funny.....
    05-03-09 09:16 AM
    And no response..... this is classic funny.....
    what kind of question is "How Do I Get Message Service?"l, well you pay for it.
    05-05-09 04:52 PM
    i have a question if you are using a blackberry 7100 on boost how or can you get the internet service ?
    05-06-09 01:37 PM
    I gave my daughter my old 7100i when I upgraded to a Curve. It stopped working the other day and now will not boot. It hangs at the yellow NEXTEL screen with the spinning hourglass and that is all it will do. When I hook up desktop manager it shows the PIN but will not connect to backup the data. Is there any hope for rescuing the info on this phone so I can swap it to another BB?
    06-16-09 10:39 PM
    I gave my daughter my old 7100i when I upgraded to a Curve. It stopped working the other day and now will not boot. It hangs at the yellow NEXTEL screen with the spinning hourglass and that is all it will do. When I hook up desktop manager it shows the PIN but will not connect to backup the data. Is there any hope for rescuing the info on this phone so I can swap it to another BB?

After the hour glass has spun for a while try pushing some keys (like the red "End call" key) and the trackwheel. Also the simultaneous push of the ALT, SHIFT and DEL key (ALT is the key on the lower left, SHIFT is the key with aA on it.) Try that several times and your phone should finish loading. Then backup your data. After you have backed up you could try taking some memory hogging programs off, but your best bet at that point is a wipe (with JL_Cmdr) and reload via Desktop manager.
    06-23-09 01:17 PM
    How Do I Get Message Service?

Go to howardforums.com, go down to Boost and look in the stickies for "BoostBerry How-To...everything you need to get the native browser and MMS working." Follow it step by step and you can't help but gain MMS texting, OTA download capabilities, the Hotspot Browser and various other goodies for your 7100i (on Boost.)
    06-23-09 01:19 PM
    Any questions ill do my best to assist. If I do not answer quickly or if you need assistance, just give me a email and ill get to you via BLACKBERRY!
    i think my i8350 fried my chip when i miss a phone call it dont show up in my call loge could some one plzz help me out or do i need a new chip or phone
    06-29-09 08:09 PM
    i am having isues connecting my 8350 to my DM...it reads all my other devices but not this 1, it did but after the upgrade idk what happend
    07-06-09 07:05 PM
    how do i stop the call alerts on my 8350I curve without answering it cus there seems to b no alert timeout
    07-13-09 06:40 PM
    i can't connect to the internet
    07-28-09 08:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD