Hello there everyone,

Is there any software that I can download, that can

help me add my pc pictures (or mp3) to my blackberry 7100g?

Thanks a bunch!

Iyhab
    12-14-07 10:45 AM
    When I want pictures on my phone I email them to myself and open them as an attachment. You could also store them on the internet and access the site through your BlackBerry browser. Not sure about MP3s. I have a bunch of Mp3 ringtones but I attained them the same way as above, either email it to myself or download it from the net. Sorry, this probably wasn't the greatest help but it's a start!
    02-01-08 12:24 PM
    My 13yr old daughter just became the proud(?) owner of a 7100g, handed down by her older step brother after dropping her razor in the potty. She doesn't have any type of data plan or access to the web with the bb, only using as a replacement phone. Is there any way to get wallpapers, themes or ringtones on this phone. I downloaded a wallpaper from CB but couldn't figure out how to get it to her bb. Tried desktop manager but........., guess I didn't know what I was doing. Any help would be appreciated since if she is happier then everyone else is happier....... ;-)
    03-07-08 09:58 AM
    Hi,everyone I Have A 7100 Bb But I Don't Have Any Access To The Web,is There Any Way I Could Get Ringtones,wallpapers,or Any Thing On My Phone Without The Web?
    08-05-08 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD