Hi, I'm a new user. Had a message which I couldn't delete from the main menu, took battery out and it went. However, on the main menu, Text/Media messages now shows [1 unread], but when I go into text/media messages, it says *no messages* even though it has a 1 & envelope icon at the top of the page. Any ideas? Thanks, this is a great site and you'll no doubt be hearing lots from me!
    05-01-08 09:52 AM
    have you checked all message boxes, all email boxes. maybe a internet browser message?

Maybe a missed call. if you don;t mind losing info, under message seelct delete prior and it should go away.
    05-01-08 10:00 AM
    thanks for responding yester18. email and internet browser not activated, but have checked email, call logs and text/media messages - where else should I look? Don't want to risk losing a message - and anyway, can't find delete prior?? Sorry, really am struggling to find lots of things!
    05-01-08 10:09 AM
    ok, so i've checked all folders by holding down U, and still nada. I'm on 6.xx if that matters at all, I'm mildly going insane on this one. Anyone?
    02-04-11 07:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD